New Vlog and Society6 Explorations~

Monday, May 22, 2017
Hi all!

For those that have followed this blog for a loooong time, you will know that I used to have a youtube (or booktube) channel. Very recently, I filmed a few bits of footage and decided to stitch them together for a vlog! It was an interesting process, and actually quite fun overall, and I have started working on another vlog already. Please check it out if you have some time!




Also, I have been exploring areas to share my photography and artwork, and decided to try out Society6 for a little while. Please take a look at my page if you can, too :)

I will try and keep updating when I have things to update, but that's it for now!

Love to all who read!


0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top